Get a quote today
Are you looking for Batteries Service for your vehicle?
A fully functional car battery is essential for your vehicle’s engine and electrical components, including headlights, indicators, radio, power windows, etc. Therefore, it is important at the earliest sign of a flat or faulty battery, you contact a battery specialist, such as Malling Repair Services Ltd.
Malling Repair Services Ltd are a reliable and trusted garage offering car battery Maidstone. Our experts use advanced testing equipment in all our battery checks and services, and our highly trained technicians have a high knowledge of battery requirements for all vehicles. At Malling Repair Services, we stock OE-quality batteries, at affordable prices, ensuring you receive the best quality products, at the best prices.
Feel free to call us for a quote.
What are the causes of car battery failure?
Some common factors causing battery failure are:
- A vehicle sitting idle for a long period of time
- Extreme temperatures (especially colder temperatures)
- Corroded and worn-out battery terminals
- Keeping headlights turned on after parking
- Loose circuit or damaged wiring
- A faulty alternator
- Old batteries (over 3 years old), etc.
Symptoms of a dying car battery
Check engine light
One of the various reasons behind a blinking ‘check engine light’ on the dashboard is a faulty car battery. Contact us for a full car battery replacement Maidstone.
A blinking red battery sign on your car dashboard is an indication of the battery losing charge rapidly. We suggest opting for our battery services Maidstone should this occur.
Bloated battery case
If you see a bloated or swollen battery case, it is possibly due to overheating. In such a case, you will need to opt for a car battery Maidstone from a professional garage like us.
A cranking engine and difficulty in starting the engine also indicate low power discharge from the battery.
Dimmer and flickering headlights
Dimmer and uncharacteristically flickering car headlights are also a symptom of a dying battery. Professional attention is imperative to ensure on-road safety under such circumstances.
If you can perceive a pungent odour of rotten eggs coming from the car battery, it is possibly due to battery fluid leaks.
Regardless of the issue, our experts at Malling Repair Services can help.
Why choose us?
- We offer genuine OE-grade car batteries at the market-best rates.
- Our facility stocks quality and affordable car batteries for all vehicle makes and models.
- We offer a full battery diagnostic check. At times, the issue might not even be with the battery, but it’s with the alternator instead. We’ll identify the exact issue and help you out.
Therefore, if you are looking for car battery replacement Maidstone, do not hesitate to call into our facility at 34-38 Foster St, Maidstone ME15 6NH during business hours.