Are you looking for Locking Wheel Nut Removal for your vehicle?
Locking wheel nuts keep your alloy wheels secured to your vehicle, which can only be removed safely with the dedicated and unique locking wheel key. Some these nuts become damaged, or you have misplaced the key, you will need professional assistance. Locking wheel nut removal is an extremely intricate process, and even a minute fault can cause irreparable damage to the wheel.
Therefore, do not try to remove the damaged wheel locking nuts at home and come down to our workshop, Malling Repair Services Ltd. We are experts in locking wheel nut removal Maidstone, and our professional methods of removal reduce the chances of damage to the wheels, whilst ensuring the best results. We also stock genuine OE and aftermarket wheel locking nuts for various makes and models, should you need a replacement.
Call us for a booking.
Why should you visit an expert garage for locking wheel nut removal?
You must opt for professional locking wheel nut removal services to avoid the following issues:
- Lack of professional skills while removing lug nuts can cause dents and other damages to the wheel hub cap.
- Also, without adequate knowledge, you will not be able to gauge the right amount of pressure that is required to remove the damaged lug nuts. Incorrect pressure can harm the structural integrity of the wheels and jeopardise your on-road safety.
To avoid these consequences, you must seek assistance from only a trusted wheel locking nut removal garage Maidstone like us.
How can we help?
We follow a precise method of locking wheel nut removal Maidstone as stated below:
- The lug nuts can get damaged due to a number of factors like accumulation of dust, corrosion, debris and more. Our experts will, therefore, first inspect the nature of the damage on the wheel locking nuts.
- Following the inspection, they use an advanced lug nut removal device and apply the right amount of torque to avoid wheel damage.
- We also torque the wheel nuts as per the manufacturer-recommended specifications.
- We never use air guns or impact guns for locking wheel nut removal as it can damage the wheels.
Please note that if no other process works, we will have to drill out the locking wheel nuts. However, you do not have to worry as our highly skilled team are trained in this, ensuring your wheels are in safe hands.
If you are looking for locking wheel nut removal near me, stop searching and come down to us.
For further information or get a quote, call us on 01622 663960.